Women’s healthcare requires a specialized understanding of the stages of a woman’s life, and the health problems that are a concern during these times. You can find this type of care with the compassionate and diverse staff of physicians at WomanCare. Schedule a consultation to discuss your health by calling us at (847) 221-4700 or by visiting our website.
- Learn the details about the stages of pregnancy with this page at WomensHealth.gov.
- Know what to expect during prenatal ultrasound screening by reading this AmericanPregnancy.org article.
- This Harvard Health publication discusses the importance of calcium and how to get more of it in your diet.
- NIHSeniorHealth.gov explains the most common symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Understand the connection between osteoporosis and menopause with this article from WebMD.com.