Taking care of your body requires more than eating right, exercising, and getting enough rest. Although these are important factors, taking responsibility for your overall health and emotional wellness are also important aspects. You can learn more about monthly breast self-exams and caring for your emotional health with these informative links.
- To learn about the important steps of a breast self-exam, explore this tool from WebMD.
- For another look at monthly breast self-exams, check out this National Breast Cancer Foundation webpage.
- You can read more about the importance of breast exams and the warning signs to look for during your breast self-exam in this article from the Mayo Clinic.
- In this article from MedicineNet.com, you can read about 12 steps to emotional wellness.
- HelpGuide.org offers this comprehensive article on emotional health, which includes tips for improving your emotional wellness and warning signs to watch for.
The compassionate and knowledgeable staff of WomanCare provides the communities of Illinois with comprehensive healthcare for women. Speak with one of our outstanding staff members by calling WomanCare at (847) 221-4700.