Are you pregnant with multiples and wondering how to prepare? Perhaps you are wondering when to schedule your first mammogram. These helpful resources can help you determine the answers to your questions:
- Disney’s BabyZone has a helpful article on getting ready for the arrival of newborn twins.
- The National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. provides a handy list of tips for parents expecting multiples.
- Visit OnePlusOneMoms.org to learn about some regularly scheduled events organized by this Schaumburg-based club for mothers of multiples.
- The National Cancer Institute describes the results of a study exploring the differences between digital and film mammography.
- For more information on mammography, including how it helps to detect cancer and what you can expect during your appointment, visit RadiologyInfo.org.
Call WomanCare today at (847) 221-4700 to learn more about improving your health through holistic medicine. Contact one of our gynecologists today for more information about your health!