If you are interested in more information about pap smears or high risk pregnancy, click through the following resources. Call WomanCare at (847) 221-4700 to schedule your appointment or to learn more about our services.
- For more information about pap smears, including how to prepare for one, check out this FAQ.
- This webpage from the CDC offers more information about the HPV virus, including the risks associated with it.
- Check out this article from WebMD for information regarding pregnancy after 35.
- Read this article for more information about the signs and risk factors for preterm labor.
- Learn more about preeclampsia, including symptoms and treatment, when you read this article from the Mayo Clinic.